- Licensed Marriage And Family Therapist
- MA, Reformed Theological Seminary, 1998-2000, Marriage and Family Therapy
Ms. Brovet earned her MA in Marriage and Family Therapy from Reformed Theological Seminary in Jackson, MS. She has been in clinical practice since 1999 working with children, adolescents, individual adults, couples and families. Areas of special interest include grief, marital conflict, adoption, children experiencing divorce, trauma and treatment of anxiety and depression. Her therapeutic approach is psychodynamic in nature.
- Licensed Psychologist
- PsyD. Fuller Theological Seminary, 1999- 2005, Clinical Psychology
- MA, Fuller Theological Seminary, 1999- 2004, Theology
- MA, Fuller Theological Seminary, 1999- 2001, Psychology
- MA, Reformed Theological Seminary, 1996-1998, Marriage and Family Therapy
Dr. Young has been working as a psychotherapist since 1997, and has worked in full-time private practice since 2005. His therapeutic approach is rooted in a relational understanding of psychodynamic theory. Dr. Young has extensive experience, academically ad clinically, in the integration of Psychology and Theology. His areas of therapeutic expertise are men’s issues, anxiety, depression, sexual trauma, marital conflict, sexual trauma, crises of faith, stressors related to pastoral ministry, and sports psychology.